Factor-XX membership application
Next Member's Art Show in January through February at Martin Luther King Library Gallery
- EXHIBIT CONCEPT: The XX Factor; What does having the XX-human chromosome mean to you? Adding the X-Factor brings unexpected change.
- WHAT: our 23nd SBAWCA Member's Show
- WHEN: Art Receive 9:30-11:30AM Friday January 3, 2014
- Installation Friday afternoon January 3, 2014
- Removal is 9:30-11:30AM Friday February 28, 2014
- WHERE: San Jose State University Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library, Second Floor (use the loading dock in the back)
150 E. San Fernando St., San Jose, CA 95112
- SIZE LIMIT: 72 x 60" for flat art; 30 x 30 x36" for 3D
- ENTRY FEE: $5
- RECEPTION: Sunday, January 5, 12-2pm
I agree by applying to the show, my pieces may be used for publicity.